List of Insurance plans that NYC Chiropractic and Spinal Decompression Center accepts:
We have Chiropractors and Physical therapists that accept most insurance plans from Aetna to United as either full or partial payment. This is a partial list, please inquire with us in case your healthcare plan isn't listed below.
- Aetna US Healthcare: PPO and POS. We do not accept HMO plans.
- BC/BS (Blue Cross Blue Shield) of New York and outside states: PPO and POS. We do not accept HMO or managed care plans.
- Cigna: Covers Chiropractic
- Cigna International
- United Healthcare: PPO and POS plans, no HMOs
- Meritain Health
- Most International Insurances
- Deductibles and co-insurance vary from plan to plan
- We do not accept Medicaid, GHI or HIP
We also accept family medical insurance plans and discounted cash plans. If you don't see your insurance policy listed, please give us a call at 212-645-8151 to find out if we accept it.
New York State requires that all insurance carriers pay for Chiropractic care.
Most, if not all insurance plans cover some Chiropractic care and Spinal Decompression.
Call us now in NY at 212-645-8151 for an immediate appointment.
Most insurance plans are accepted without an outside referral by your doctor or insurance carrier.